How to support DRM 10?

Hi, I have problems with my Sansa Clip. It does not support DRM 10 files. I want to listen to audiobooks from my local library, and to do so my Clip have to read wam. and DRM 10 files. Thats the conditions of borrowing net-books in Denmark.

Please help :slight_smile:

Isn’t DRM 10 just Secure WMA?  The Clip should be able to support it.  This thread might be useful to you:

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clip&thread.id=32

DRM-10 or Janus DRM is essentially the combination of Windows Media Player 10 or 11, plus selecting MTP mode on the Sansa.  Be sure that the computer making the transfer has Windows Media Player 10/11 installed, and on teh Clip, go to Settings > USB Mode > MTP.

You can then transfer your protected content to the Clip.

Some library book formats require the use of a manager application, such as the Overdrive Media console.  Check with your library for requirements.

µsansa

Tryed but It did not work :frowning:

I am an mp3-illiterate and dont know what: “on teh Clip, go to Settings > USB Mode > MTP” means. Tried looking at different “small windows” showing sharing, security and so on. Could not understand the meaning. Sorry

@litha wrote:
I am an mp3-illiterate and dont know what: “on teh Clip, go to Settings > USB Mode > MTP” means. Tried looking at different “small windows” showing sharing, security and so on. Could not understand the meaning. Sorry

On your Clip, press the “Home” button to get to the main menu.  Then scroll down and select “Settings”.  On the Settings menu, you should see an item called “USB Mode”.

If you don’t see this item, you have an old version of the firmware installed.