Yesterday, it was revealed that Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ is expected to launch in 1 and February next year. Configuration, part of the version of the national version of S9 will still be equipped with Qualcomm Xiaolong 845 mobile platform, while the rest will use Samsung’s own Exynos 9810 processor. On camera, cover world music S9 will use double 12 million pixel front camera, and double 16 million pixel rear camera combination, support 3D face recognition, and may cancel the 3.5mm headphone interface.
However, no matter how strong your mobile phone configuration is, you will be faced with data loss. In fact, this is a problem for every cell phone user. So, what would you do if the data in your Samsung Galaxy S9 was gone? As for me, I strongly recommend you to use the Dr.fone - Android Data Recovery.
Dr.fone - Android Data Recovery is an outstanding data recovery software that you can trust. You can use it to retrieve the lost and deleted data you need, such as contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages, audio and so on. Of course, Dr.fone - Android Data Recovery can match almost all Android phones on the market, including LG, Google, HUAWEI, vivo, Samsung, HTC, Google, OPPO, OnePlus, etc… Of course, including the latest Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+. For it, restoring lost data in Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ is a piece of cake. Of course, you don’t have to worry about security during the recovery process because it doesn’t cause any damage to the data in your phone.
In addition to directly restore data from your Samsung devices, the program also allow you to recover data from SD card inside your phone, as well as restoring data from a broken Samsung.
- How to recover lost/deleted data from Samsung S9/S9＋
- How to recover delete/lost photos from Sumsung S9/S9＋ without backup
- How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Samsung S9/S9＋
- How to recover lost/deleted contacts from Samsung S9/S9＋
- How to Retrieve Deleted SMS/Text Message from Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+
- How to Recover Deleted Call History from Samsung S9/S9＋
- How to Retrieve Deleted Videos on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9＋