How to Recover Deleted Files and Folders

If the user lost files and folder after the transfer and exchange through the pen drive. After that user required pen drive recovery software. This tool recovers data instantly. This tool has the Ability to get back data from empty recycle bin or Shift+del deleted data. By using this tool user can view live recovery status. The best thing about the tool is compatible with all windows versions. This software is easy to use. anyone can use this tool.

bnr_png.png

You forgot to mention is costs $39.00 SPAMmer Laura.

hahahaha… True

Hi Ed_P,

I am totally agree with you. This forum is to help someone having issues. And, to fight with any data loss issue always do backup, backup & backup. Sometimes, single backup is not sufficient, it might be corrupt or lost also so I always recommend to take multiple backup of very very important data.

Still lost data then there are plenty of free recovery software available. List of free data recovery software can be found by just a simple Google search. I have mentioned some of them are:

·         Software like Recuva which is completely free
·         Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery allows to recover files upto 1 GB
·         And for Mac users, they may try TestDisk which is free and open source too

There are many third party data media recovery tools which helps us to recover our valuable data from various devices. 

Yup, and many of the best ones are FREE.

http://www.geeksdo.com/freeware/data-recovery.html