how to put a video on santa e260?

i bought a santa e260 version v03.01.11a of my friend and i been trying to put videos on it but i dont know how to convert the files and what im supposed to convert them two? or what program im supposed to use? please help

i manually upgraded it to v03.01.16a,still need help on how to get a video on it

It’s good that you upgraded the firmware from the original, which was shipped without the USB option to change from MTP to MSC mode. Congrats on figuring out that procedure. A lot who coome here don’t.

As far as videos go, yes it’s possible but different people have had different levels of success with different methods. I’d suggest perusing the Sansa Media Converter board. You’ll find all kinds of tips, help and recommendations for successfully converting videos to play on your Sansa e260. You’ll also see what didn’t work for people, or the problems they encountered.

If you elect to use the Sansa Media Converter, it’s almost guaranteed that you will need to convert the source video to a different format with another converter first. Then the SMC will do the final conversion and transfer of the video to your player. There are many other free programs that work; you’ll just have to see what works best for you.

Since you have a v2 device which uses the same processor as its replacement the Fuze, you may also try Video4Fuze or FuzeVidz, conversion programs that have been written by members here to streamline the video conversion process and eliminate the need for SMC altogether.

hay thanks i will checked that out…i dont have the sansa media converter because i dont have the cd that this came with and i cant get the Sansa Firmware Updater to download so i can get it…i tryed it on two different comps and it say updater failed please try again later…why? 

thanks the video4fuze worked!!! thank you so much :slight_smile: i know have a video of my baby girl on my sana e260!! woohoo im so happy

:smiley:

I don’t think Sandisk makes any Santas. They makes Sansas though…you might want to check the North Pole.

NissanSkyline wrote:
I don’t think Sandisk makes any Santas. They makes Sansas though…you might want to check the North Pole.

Maybe it was the special Christmas Limited Edition.

mygolfclubsforsale

New TaylorMade r7 CGB Max Fairway Technology

It’s back again to give you the accuracy golf clubs for sale you need(ishiner), Moveable Weight Technology incorporates three weights inside this r7 CGB Max Fairway for golf clubs for sale to promote a broad range of movement, allowing you to fine tune your shots.

Edison50 wrote:
mygolfclubsforsale

New TaylorMade r7 CGB Max Fairway Technology

It’s back again to give you the accuracy golf clubs for sale you need(ishiner), Moveable Weight Technology incorporates three weights inside this r7 CGB Max Fairway for golf clubs for sale to promote a broad range of movement, allowing you to fine tune your shots.

This is a heck of a place for SPAM about golf clubs?!?