How to migrate MBOX to EML?

I have to migrate my MBOX files into EML format due to my official reasons. And I don’t have any idea how to transfer all of these files at the same time, without any data loss. If anyone has the solution, please share any easy and safe methods.

I would like to inform you that EML is the most common file format which usually forensic investigators prefer for investigating. This is because EML file format can easily be accessed and can be examined easily. Whereas MBOX is the mailbox format for most of the mailing clients. There in order to suggest forensic investigators convert MBOX to EML file format

I would also like to recommend a very proficient & affordable MBOX to EML Converter tool, which is well known as MBOX to EML Converter that can convert MBOX file items to EML file in just simple and easy clicks. Visit here for more info:- MBOX to EML Converter 

Easily convert various MBOX files to EML file format with the help of new MBOX converter tool. With this tool a user can convert MBOX file to EML format and other file formats including PST, PDF, TXT, etc. without any problem and without any data loss.

The need to access messages in Outlook and other email clients that don’t support MBOX format, or to view MBOX mail data in the browser or text editors are few reasons why a Thunderbird user chooses to convert MBOX file to EML file format.
For this, you can use the ‘Save As’ Or ‘Save selected messages’ Option

Steps to Use the ‘Save As’ Option
Step 1: Right-click individual messages, or press CTRL + A to select all the email messages you want to export, and then choose Save As from the options.
Step 2: In the Save Message As window, select the folder where you want to save the files, and then click Save.

Steps to Use the ‘Save Selected Message’ Option

Step 1: Select Right-click a single message, or press ‘Ctrl + A’ to select all the messages that you want to convert.
Step 2: Choose Save selected messages, and then click EML format.
Step 3: In the ‘Select the destination directory’ window, browse and choose the folder where you want to save the EML files, and then click Select Folder.

If you find any difficulty when performing the manual method, try using the demo version of Stellar Converter for MBOX software. The software serves as a one-stop solution for all MBOX conversion needs.