The following procedure is not covered in the offical: Sansa Fuze+ User Manual _Sept.pdf
- Connnect Fuze+ via USB cable to PC.
- From Explorer goto Sanza Fuze+ , navigate to Internal Storage , there you will find 8 Folders:
Audible, Music , Photo, Playlists, Podcasts, Recordings, Service, Video
- Create a new “FOLDER” under the existing Music folder.
- Copy Songs into the new “FOLDER”
- Open the New “FOLDER”, Select all Songs, RightClick, click Create Playlist
- Rename the file New Playlist.pla to something more meaningful. (ie. Blues Playlist.pla)
- Select the file New Playlist.pla , RightClick, goto Properties, click the References Tab
- Resort your New Playlist.pla files in the order you want the songs played.
You can create any number of new folders under the existing Music folder, each containing
a gendra of music files, each with their own playlists.
Which now leads to the following question: What’s the purpose of the existing Playlist folder?