how to insert new language?

Hi people,

Yesterday I received my Fuze, it’s very amazing and too easy to use!!!

I have one question, is possible to introduce a new language? I would like to see all menus in Catalan language  (I’m from Barcelona), maybe in new updates?

If not, I could implement the code with the correct traduction and send it to any Sansa’s worker for include with the next firmware. I know some programming languages like c++, java, you can give me the code.  

I don’t mind, I think it’s easy and I want to help.

I’m very interested, Thanks!!!

I’m sure if Sansa might consider this. ITs a matter of Sandisk adding it or not. We aren’t really helpful here.

@steve85 wrote:

Hi people,

Yesterday I received my Fuze, it’s very amazing and too easy to use!!!

I have one question, is possible to introduce a new language? I would like to see all menus in Catalan language  (I’m from Barcelona), maybe in new updates?

If not, I could implement the code with the correct traduction and send it to any Sansa’s worker for include with the next firmware. I know some programming languages like c++, java, you can give me the code.  

I don’t mind, I think it’s easy and I want to help.

I’m very interested, Thanks!!!

This addition may come down to one factor. In Spain how many Fuze users are there? If there are a lot, for how many is Catalan a primary language? I cant see this being a huge deal in terms of additions but It may just not be practical for the greater user base.