How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Sudden Death without Losing Data

My Samsung Galaxy S6 suddenly death, and how should I to do? As we all know, Samsung S6 is a non removable battery, I can not through the battery to achieve the restart like before. I go online to check the relevant information, if the Samsung Galaxy phone sudden death, the user can choose to press the power button for more than 10 seconds to force the restart. I tried it, but this method still cannot let my phone restart. There is a lot of information on the phone, how can I do?

Samsung Data Extraction (Damaged Device), It is a specially developed software for Samsung smartphones and tablets. When your mobile phone can not be operated, or crashes because of various reasons, you can use the software to repair your mobile phone. Do not need tedious steps, without the professional skills, you can easily repair your mobile phone. The software perfect compatible with almost all Samsung Galaxy devices, and that’s exactly what you need. What’s more, it can recover any lost and deleted files, including photos, videos, contacts, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp chat history and more.

LEARN MORE