Hi sweet, regarding on your concern we can try to change the genre of the audiobook that you transfer by editing the ID tags and by following these instuctions try to change the genre to “audiobook” and copy and paste it again to the audiobooks folder in the player;
ID3 tag is a metadata container most often used in conjunction with the MP3 audio file format. It allows information such as the title, artist, album, track number, or
other information about the file to be stored in the file itself.
METHOD 1 - Using Windows Media Player 10/11
1. Open Windows Media Player.
2. Under Library , look for the file to be edited.
3. Right-click the file, then select Advanced Tag Editor.
4. Enter the proper data for the fields available (i.e., Title of the track, Artist Name, Album Name, Genre, Track number, etc.)
5. Click Apply then OK.
METHOD 2 - Using Windows Explorer
1. Look for the location of the file.
2. Right-click on the file, then select Properties.
3. Click the Summary tab.
4. Click the Advanced >> button.
5. Look for the information you want to edit under Property.
6. Click the space under Value to edit the information.
7. Click Apply then OK.
Hope this works. :wink: