The error can occur on part of the user which can appear in the process of scheduled payroll liability in QuickBooks. Miscalculations and faults in payroll setup lead to error which can be fixed with the steps below:
- Open QuickBooks and from Employees tab, click on Payroll Center.
- In the Pay Liabilities section, click on Other Activities.
- Click on the Change Payment Method.
- Select Benefits and Other Payments.
- Hit on Schedule Payments and choose payroll item to edit.
- Click I don’t need a regular payment schedule for this item from the Payment Frequency option.
- Finally, with Finish, save the changes.
Each step must be followed carefully to delete schedules payroll liability in QuickBooks. Additional help can be availed by contact QB Pro team.