How to contact someone regarding quality of product?

I have a Sansa Fuze.  Have had it for 14 months, used sparingly, well cared for.  Now it’s becoming VERY HOT during charging and freezes my computer.  I’ve been told there’s no way to solve the issue, as it is not under warranty any more.  Very disappointing.

If you know of a way to resolve the issue, please let me know.

Additionally, if you know the appropriate venue to lodge a formal complaint concerning product quality, I would be very interested in the information.  I was told by the support team no such venue exists.

Message Edited by amunson on 01-04-2010 12:15 PM

1. the fuze does get hot during charging its just the way it is(or at least for me it is)

2. make sure that ur fuze is not listed twice on ur computer(in control panel, then system, and then devices) 

jrdnkasparek wrote:

1. the fuze does get hot during charging its just the way it is(or at least for me it is)
  1. make sure that ur fuze is not listed twice on ur computer(in control panel, then system, and then devices) 

It should get warm but not hot. If it feels too hot to touch you have a problem but if its just on the warm side then you’re fine. 

ya thats what i meant

it just gets warm