If you wish to connect the HP printer to a WiFi network, don’t worry as the process is quite easy. You need to go through the steps provided below to get done with the process:
- Switch on the wireless printer
- Press the right arrow key and then set up on the touch screen
- From the setup menu, select Network
- You will have to select Wireless Setup Wizard from the network menu to navigate available wireless routers
- You need to select ‘Network (SSID)’ from the list
- Now, you would have to type the WEP/WPA passphrase for the Network
- Click on ‘Done.’
- Now, just press ‘OK’ and get done with the process.
If you face any problem implementing the steps, you can contact HP Printer support number.