How do you synchronise? Its only been a week n my subs. hasnt even expired yet!

This is my first mp3 player. I downloaded some tunes from Bearshare and my clip is saying I need to Syncronise to continue my subscription,. It hasnt been 30 days yet, only a week. How do you synchronise anyhew? Ive just been downloading songs and dropping and draggin into the music folder in the clip. But When I stored some of my songs into the audibook folder, thats when the Synchronising message appeared. I put the songs back into the music folder, but they still wont play. The same message appears. But the songs I had previously in the music folders are playing. Its the ones that I had in the audiobook folder that wont play. Any suugestions??

@natrob wrote:
This is my first mp3 player. I downloaded some tunes from Bearshare and my clip is saying I need to Syncronise to continue my subscription,. It hasnt been 30 days yet, only a week. How do you synchronise anyhew? Ive just been downloading songs and dropping and draggin into the music folder in the clip. But When I stored some of my songs into the audibook folder, thats when the Synchronising message appeared. I put the songs back into the music folder, but they still wont play. The same message appears. But the songs I had previously in the music folders are playing. Its the ones that I had in the audiobook folder that wont play. Any suugestions??

Plug it in and open the software you are using. Also in most cases when you are using DRM protected music like it soundls like you are you have to use a program to add the music, and your clip has to be in MTP mode.

Use WMP11 to synchronise the tracks to your device otherwise with drag and drop the licenses wont transfer .