How can i watch videos when usb drive doesn't have FAT32?

I have 488GB storage but i cannot watch videos because i have either exFAT and NTFS, but not FAT32. What should I do? I only want have lot of storage to watch videos.

Hi @Mohamed61020,

Please refer to the article Formatting a drive using a system to format in FAT32 :

Please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:https://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask

If you are unable to watch videos on your device because it does not support the exFAT or NTFS file systems and requires FAT32, then you may need to format your storage drive to FAT32. However, please note that FAT32 has certain limitations, such as a maximum file size of 4GB and a maximum partition size of 32GB. If you need to store larger files, you may need to consider a different file system or split the files into smaller parts.

To format your storage drive to FAT32, you can follow these steps:

Connect the storage drive to your computer.
Open the "Disk Management" tool. In Windows, you can do this by right-clicking the Start button and selecting "Disk Management".
Find the storage drive in the list of drives.
Right-click on the storage drive and select "Format".
In the Format dialog box, select "FAT32" as the file system.
Give your drive a name and then click "Start" to begin the formatting process.
Wait for the process to complete and then safely eject your storage drive.

Please note that formatting your storage drive will erase all the data on it, so be sure to back up any important files before proceeding.