How about a "Sleep" Feature on the Fuze... and a Text Viewer...

Usually, when i go to sleep, i used to listen to my Clip, and put the sleep thing on, so it could turn off in 10min, 20min, so on…

Then, i upgraded to the Fuze, and i noticed that it doesnt have a sleep thing… wtf…

how can they mess up that badly…

Also, even though the clip did not have this, but various mp3/mp4 players that ive had (not ipods) have had this… a Text Viewer…

sometimes i like to read the lyrics of my songs, or just read while i listen to my music…

i really hope that in the next firmware they include these features, or ATLEAST the sleep thingy.

-Adam

My friend had an Iriver H10 that could read text, right when he tried this “text” function the device MALfunctioned. I don’t really need a text viewer, it’ll probably drain batt. life anyways.

I found the text feature on my iPod to be pretty handy at times, but I didn’t have a cellphone back then.

Do you have the Ipod touch, because i never knew a ipod could view text.

Message Edited by GeForce on 07-13-2008 08:24 AM

Sleep would be cool, but I would like a sleep timer!

Text viewer I would never use, but I’m sure some people would decide to buy it because of that!

Sleep timer would be a great feature. It could replace, totally useless, power saving option (the Fuze should power off after 5 min. in standby by default).

@geforce wrote:
Do you have the Ipod touch, because i never knew a ipod could view text.

No, it was just a plain old iPod, circa 2003. They’ve had the text viewer for a long time. I don’t think people ever used it much.