Just got a Connect and been enjoying it the past couple of days but had a strange incident: last night, while I was syncing Y! Music files, the Connect got progressively warmer around the lower back of the unit - where the speaker and presumably also the battery is. This continued to the point in which the heat could be felt around the front where the dial is. In addition, the battery life was getting eaten up really quickly; by the end of the sync job, there was only 1/3 left.
Has this happened to anyone or is this normal? I thought that the battery was supposed to charge when connected? Shortly after the above incident, I charged the Connect back up with the AC adapter attachment and there weren’t any problems: no heat and the battery charged back up successfully.
Message Edited by rpn777x on 08-25-2007 04:22 PM