HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After taking 150 pictures or so on my 32GB Micro HC Card and able to view them, I continued to take another 150 pictures. To my shock when I went to view my pictures, the last 150 pictures I took aren’t viewable. There is a blank box for each picture with an X in the middle. When I try to view them in Windows Media Player, I get a message saying that  “Windows Photo Viewer can’t open this picture because either photo viewer doesn’t support this file format or you don’t have the latest update to photo viewer”. I can see the first set of pictures just fine. I have tried using differerent programs to view them, but no luck. Any suggestions???

:smiley:   Hi Zebra231967,

_ Dear member of SanDisk Community, welcome. _

Perhaps, in the second series, microSDHC 32 GB failed.

-  Try on a laptop in its port-card.

-  In Start / My Computer, on the card icon, click the right mouse button, and then click in Properties / Tools / Error Checking and Repair.

Luck, and then you tell us, what happened, please.

Regards, Alfred.                                                            (Google translated)

Hello,

If you like to recover the files from the card you can use a data recovery software like rescue pro, recuva , potato share in order to try to recover the files from the card. After that just format the card with the pc and see if the card still works fine.

Good luck.