Help-need to do a main reboot!

Ok, so I forgot how to get my fuzes to got into reboot mode.  Please help.  I’ve got white screen issues.  Fuze is being recognized by computer but won’t charge.  Please advise.

There is no “reboot mode” that i know of. Are you referring to a simple reset perhaps? Press and hold the power button for 20-30 seconds. Release, then press the power button again momentarily to fir it up. It should start up normally and without the white screen.

There is no “reboot mode” that I know of. Are you referring to a simple reset perhaps? Press and hold the power button for 20-30 seconds. Release, then press the power button again momentarily to fire it up. It should start up normally and without the white screen.

If the reset doesn’t fix the charging problem, your USB cord may be breaking. There are separate connections for data (computer recognizing the unit) and power (charging).

You can get a generic  replacement cord  for under $5.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002F6RYKQ/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1349537123&sr=8-2&keywords=fuze+sync+cable&condition=new

Did everything…it’s now a paperweight…

You tried both the power-switch reset and a new cord? Is the computer still recognizing it?