Help, need navigation, screen is broken

So a while back I posted on here navigation to get from home page to playing songs,

Somehow i forgot the code, which was right, right, home, and I ended up on radio

Can anyone tell me navigation to get back to playing mp3 from radio?

Here’s your earlier thread …

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clip&message.id=20858&query.id=52152#M20858

tYeah , I remember the earlier thread, unfortanately, I’m stuck somewhere in the screen. I have no clue where cause it’s broken. I thought I could plug into computer and it resets to menu everytime. It doesn’t, and I even ran the battery down all th eway and hoped for same and it didn’t. I’ve moved all my songs to desktops, but I have no idea how to reset this ■■■■■■, I’m assuming the soft reset requires u to see the screen?

You could try a reset by holding the on switch uppermost for 15-30 seconds; that might get you to a “beginning” screen (although I haven’t tried this out).

no help, i even tried both resets, 1 where the up turns it on other where it turns it off, neither worked, songs was still on mp3

on a side note, i’m back at the radio, if you know how to get from radio to mp3, that be awesome!

OK, from the Radio, press the Home button, the Up button, and the Right button–that gets you into the Music menu.  For me, the highlighted option is Play Previous; Play All is directly above that, and below it, in order, Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres, My Top Rated, Playlists, Podcasts, Audiobooks, Recordings, and Music Options.

Hope this helps–

some what, but from the menu what do i click? I haven’t had a screen for months so obviously, once I do home, up, right, where from there? I have no play list, I just want songs playing, I know how to skip etc.

nevermind! somehow i got it with just hitting a few more buttons lol… Thanks!

This is my gym mp3, it’s been beaten a lot by weights lol

ersio wrote:

some what, but from the menu what do i click? I haven’t had a screen for months so obviously, once I do home, up, right, where from there? I have no play list, I just want songs playing, I know how to skip etc.

As I said, at that point, for me, the highlighted option is Play Previous; Play All is directly above that, and below it, in order, Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres, My Top Rated, Playlists, Podcasts, Audiobooks, Recordings, and Music Options.

And so if you want to Play Previous at that point, press the center button; if you want to Play All, press the up button and then the center button; etc.

hello, i’ve another problem im in music options and i want to disable shuffle mode. I want to get a normal listening mode (songs in order per tracks in “Play All”) can you say me how to do that?

Simply go back to the Shuffle option (when playing your music, click the down button and scroll down to Shuffle) and turn the option off.