Help - Missing Songs & FM Pre-set

My clip was working one minute than everything disappeared.  When I check the system info it shows that there is used space but no files.  I also lost my pre-set stations and can not pre-set stations anymore.   When I plug into my computer it shows no files.  It seems like all the files were moved to a mystery folder that I can not find.

@rsh206 wrote:
My clip was working one minute than everything disappeared.  When I check the system info it shows that there is used space but no files.  I also lost my pre-set stations and can not pre-set stations anymore.   When I plug into my computer it shows no files.  It seems like all the files were moved to a mystery folder that I can not find.

Sounds like your Clips memory is confused (database corruption).

you can try fixing the database - check this message thread  http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clip&message.id=3330&query.id=99031#M3330

or take the easy and probably better route:

If it was my,  I’d format the memory and reset all to the default settings.    Do this on the Clip >    Settings > Format > yes      Settings > Reset all > Yes       Do this then reconnect your Clip to the computer and reload your songs.

Let us know if you got it working and what worked.

Cheers,

Message Edited by niko_sama on 01-31-2009 10:11 AM

Thank you niko sama, I actual reset the clip over the weekend and re-install my music.  So far so good.