I have the clip+ and I have updated to the new firmware, but the problem of the hebrew fonts did not resolve.
The problem is that in some cases, when I move files with hebrew names, artists etc, it looks fine in my media player 11 and the names looks great even in the player directory. Then I disconnect the clip+ and try to play the files and I see garbage. I reconnect the media player and I see the same bad fonts in the Media player as well. It doesn’t happend in all names, I think it just in names I enter manually in the media player.
In addition, in the clip+, the additional info of hebrew song is scrambled and you can’t read anything.