Griffing PowerDock & Fuze question

Hey guys. I finnaly got that dock but wondering what adapter I have to use ? I mean the small rubber things that came with it, the Fuze will be used with Leather case or silicone case when docked if it’s important

I have a clear (hard) case and I use spacer-standoff thing labelled E200. Seems to work fine