FYI - Folders in Folders

In MSC mode with the Fuze you can have folders within folders and on and on, I guess.  I set up an OLDIES folder then within it folders for each year.  If I select the OLDIES folder with Shuffle ON then PLAY ALL it plays, at random, from all the underlying folders.   By setting the Album name to the year of the file, I can see what year the file pertains to.  Neat!

Has San Disk ever said how many V1 and V2 Fuze’s have been sold?

@mikeinkaty wrote:

In MSC mode with the Fuze you can have folders within folders and on and on, I guess.  I set up an OLDIES folder then within it folders for each year.  If I select the OLDIES folder with Shuffle ON then PLAY ALL it plays, at random, from all the underlying folders.   By setting the Album name to the year of the file, I can see what year the file pertains to.  Neat!

Somebody did figure that out I think, how many layers of folders would still work…but I don’t remember off the top of my head what their results were. As

to the different versions and their sales, not to my knowledge.

@marvin_martian wrote:

@mikeinkaty wrote:

Somebody did figure that out I think, how many layers of folders would still work…but I don’t remember off the top of my head what their results were. As

to the different versions and their sales, not to my knowledge.

I remember this one:wink: