Fuze will not charge !!

Situation:  I have purchased this player for audio books only and as I have a Mac I download everything at the library.  I bought a wall charger so I could keep it charged without hanging at the library !!   :wink:  Now I can not get it to charge with the charger.  I bought 2 on ebay in case something went wrong with the first one and neither one seems to be doing the job so I assume there is something going on with the fuze.  Any suggestions ??

@5072821186 wrote:
Situation:  I have purchased this player for audio books only and as I have a Mac I download everything at the library.  I bought a wall charger so I could keep it charged without hanging at the library !!   :wink:  Now I can not get it to charge with the charger.  I bought 2 on ebay in case something went wrong with the first one and neither one seems to be doing the job so I assume there is something going on with the fuze.  Any suggestions ??

So neither Fuze will charge with the wall charger? Or Neither wall Charger will charge the fuze? If it is the latter, try plugging the fuze in at the library, see if it will charge there. If it will then your issue is your chargers. If not then Try getting a replacement cord. If this is no help you have got a Dud. Return it and get a new one. If you cannot do that Contact Sandisk Tech Support on the phone… Dont E-mail!

Thanks- I will try that-  it was the Fuze will not charge on either charger (lol) 

just an fyi but it could be also the the wall outlets. sometimes they dont work.