Fuze version 2.01.19A

I haven’t seen mention of firmware 2.01.19A.  It’s on the 8GB/Black Fuze I received yesterday.  Any idea what changes or new features it incorporates?

@mp34me wrote:
I haven’t seen mention of firmware 2.01.19A.  It’s on the 8GB/Black Fuze I received yesterday.  Any idea what changes or new features it incorporates?

There arn’t any that really matter. The Firmwire you have is for a v.2 fuze which was released after the v.1 and has a slightly different hardware, there are no playback or function, or even ascetic differences.

@mp34me wrote:

I am VERY surprised that the Fuze did not shipwith the original firmware. Every flashable device I have seen EVER has always come with the original firmware, let alone firmware that has not been released as yet.

It makes QA a ■■■■■.

No Major changes, just Factory diagnostic test mode was re-enabled. It was accidentally disabled with the single region firmware release.

@sansafix wrote:
No Major changes, just Factory diagnostic test mode was re-enabled. It was accidentally disabled with the single region firmware release.

Any way to get it on the v1 fuze?

Will be in the next release.