Fuze scroll wheel question. Do you have to scroll around and around to go down a list?

I recently got a fuze. My E280 would just scroll down a list by hitting the down position on the scroll wheel. This does not work on the fuze. I have to go “around and around” it is making me crazy. Am I doing something wrong?

You aren’t doing anything wrong. Round and round she goes…

Oh, that ■■■■■!! Thanks for the reply.

Why, is your thumb getting dizzy? :stuck_out_tongue:

It is just MUCH easier on the E280. Hold down and your scrolling. Don’t know why they would change that to make it more cumbersome. I like the fuze but am disappointed because I find it irritating to have to go “round and round” forever to get to the end of the list and also wish they would have kept the replaceable battery which was what made me purchase the E280 as my first mp3 player. 

I would like to see a new firmware for the Fuze which changes the home button to a shift button, so that a second function can be assigned to each of the buttons. The home button could still be used used for the home function with a press and hold(or perhaps two presses in a row?) Rotating the wheel so many times is annoying.

I have a better use for the menu button: redirect it to operate as the e200 menu button does: it doubles as a power switch.  Perhaps as a future firmware option…

One can only hope.  My big paws grapple with the Fuze power switch.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

Now you know why many people hate proprietary connectors so much. When you do find the cable for sale, I hope it isn’t too expensive. Sometimes proprietary cables are expensive.

@jk98 wrote:
 Now you know why many people hate proprietary connectors so much. When you do find the cable for sale, I hope it isn’t too expensive. Sometimes proprietary cables are expensive.

Huh?

That’s a little off topic…

I think you posted in the wong topic.