FUZE REPLACEMENT HASSLE FROM TECH SUPPORT

@shadmaster3 wrote:
I finally got someone who agreed I had a problem and got warranty satisfaction and a RTA number. I am new to forums and this whole thing got out of hand with the english and grammar lessons. I wish my FUZE itself would have been the main concern,and thanks to those who tried to help!

Good Deal!

see why i buy at bestbuy, for 20bucks or less you can get this little thing called a gadgets warranty, when the device breaks/acts up, you just take it back and get a new one right then, if they dont got what you had or u want something else in the same value range, u can do that to.

and its 2 years replacement for whatever reasion :slight_smile:

Oh and the only reason that English isnt the official national language of the USA is because it wouldn’t be politically correct to decayer it the national language anymore, and politicians MUST be politically correct or they risk not being re-ellected into office and loosing their fat paychecks.

@azuresky wrote:

see why i buy at bestbuy, for 20bucks or less you can get this little thing called a gadgets warranty, when the device breaks/acts up, you just take it back and get a new one right then, if they dont got what you had or u want something else in the same value range, u can do that to.

and its 2 years replacement for whatever reasion :slight_smile:

Oh and the only reason that English isnt the official national language of the USA is because it wouldn’t be politically correct to decayer it the national language anymore, and politicians MUST be politically correct or they risk not being re-ellected into office and loosing their fat paychecks.

And because English isn’t the official national language people feel free to butcher it as they like, even though a simple press of the Check Spelling button would correct all deficiences and make it vastly easier to read and comprehend by all.

It’s pretty funny that people with the most limited command of English are so eager for it to be the “official language.”

America has its amazing culture because it’s a diverse place with input from the entire world–languages included (and music, literature, art, film, science and food, too).That’s not “politically correct”–it’s just true.

People in many countries speak multiple languages. Most Americans speak only one, which is a shame, since learning another language is a great way to stretch your brain–not to mention learning something about how other people see and understand the world.

The “official language” bullies want to make their ignorance the law of the land, so that a gas station attendant in Tijuana would know more languages than an American high-school graduate. What a brilliant idea–keep America stupid.

Worried that you don’t understand what your Spanish-speaking neighbors are saying? Learn Spanish.  Want to speak the most widely spoken language in the world? Start studying Chinese now–which is a lot more difficult than learning Spanish. 

Either one will make you a better American–because you’ll know more and be able to communicate with more people. All I’d say to the “official language” xenophobes (look it up) is hasta la vista, sayonara and ciao, baby.

Oh, and you want an official language for the United States? Better make it Sioux, Iroquois,  Algonquin, Arapahoe,  Shoshone, etc.   because the rest of y’all are immigrants. 

hahaha…have you noticed the RE: on top it reads “FUZE REPLACEMENT HASSLE FROM TECH SUPPORT” but it turns out that it is a “language support” LOL

It’s going off-topic again in the same direction as before. :smileyvery-happy: