fuze can't connect my laptop

I’m using laptop Vostro 1500,but I can not connect with sansa fuze.My laptop may not be able to receive MTP device.please,help me.

Not all laptops provide enough power to the USB ports to charge the device’s battery, let alone establish a data connection. To increase your chances, make sure your laptop is plugged into an AC outlet at the time so it can receive the most power and have some to ‘lend out’.

There may also be some settings finessing that you can do in the power management section that will help.

Not all laptops provide enough power to the USB ports to charge the device’s battery, let alone establish a data connection. To increase your chances, make sure your laptop is plugged into an AC outlet at the time so it can receive the most power and have some to ‘lend out’.

There may also be some settings finessing that you can do in the power management section that will help.

It’s easier for your computer to connect in MSC mode, so I’d try that. If all else fails, you may just have to connect, transfer files and charge from a desk-top. You can get an AC wall-charger to keep the battery up, but you’ve still got to connect to a computer somehow to get music onto the little bugger.