Fuze bugs that were probably not mentioned before...

Bugs, and microbes, more specifically, are the predominant creatures in our planet (in terms of percentage).  It’s virtually impossible to exist without them.

They are most inconvenient in terms of operating systems, of course, but we have to march on.

The Slot Radio player, as most recent devices, has a lead time between manufacture, packaging, and shipping.  Development doesn’t stop while the previously sealed devices are in transit.  Thus, there was an update ready for the initial batch.

Even the Apollo 11 spacecraft received a firmware update in transit to the moon, come to think of it.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

Good point Bob!

I especially like the part about microbes, and Apollo 11.

I don’t like bugs…not at all. Creepy little buggers.:stuck_out_tongue:

@tacoma wrote:

Look, no one is perfect. Including the Sansa firmware staff.

There are always problems with new things, it can’t be prevented.

I’m sure if you made your own Mp3 player, tested it for months, then released it, there would be a few problems. If you have so many problems with the firmware and Fuze, why not try another brand?

This is rich, considering you are the one who resurrected this 6 month-old thread and thus instigated this entire discussion of late.

And no, I don’t have problems with the firmware & Fuze. I was merely pointing out that others have and stated the fact that when some things are fixed, other problems crop up. But firmware developers know this too, and should be prepared to find and fix these new ‘issues’ before releasing an update.

I didn’t start the discussion about bugs and how new ones pop up, I was merely looking for a solution.

@tapeworm wrote:

And no, I don’t have problems with the firmware & Fuze. I was merely pointing out that others have and stated the fact that when some things are fixed, other problems crop up. But firmware developers know this too, and should be prepared to find and fix these new ‘issues’ before releasing an update.

The problem is, as soon as you make something foolproof, somebody comes up with a better fool.

@tenzip wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

The problem is, as soon as you make something foolproof, somebody comes up with a better fool.

Indeed!

That should be voted for Line of The Year, along with “The Robin Hood In Washington”.:smiley: