Fuze adapter for Sansa Dock yet?

Just  checking in.  It’s a little tricky plugging it in without an adapter on.

I haven’t heard or seen anything on it. And not even any rumors on whether SanDisk intends to or not. I would hope that they do; it’s an excellent base station. I’d hate to see it go down in flames just because it’s targeted models are discontinued. It works fine with the Fuze. It just needs a molded plastic cradle for it.

What’s the benefit of a Cradle vs just using the standard USB connector that comes with the Fuze

It can be connected to external speakers or a stereo system, it comes with a remote control, and you can listen while charging.

@fireball wrote:
What’s the benefit of a Cradle vs just using the standard USB connector that comes with the Fuze

It works really sweet with your home stereo system. I haven’t used the CD player since I hooked up the dock. It’s designed for the ‘C’ & ‘E’ 200 series players and has different molded plastic ‘cradles’ for each for support. The Fuze will work via the connector, but has to be used ‘au natural’ without any physical support. An adaptor (or cradle) would be an easy (I would think) thing to add so it can continue to be sold. I’m afraid it’s likely to fade away into the sunset unless they update and market it for the Fuze. The ‘C’ & ‘E’ series are discontinued.

Plus it’s got just the cutest little remote control! :stuck_out_tongue: