Fuze 2gb, whats max SDHC size supported

with my phone I know its limited to 4gbs, what is it for the fuze?

The Fuze is MicroSDHC compatible, currently accepting 8GB cards with ease.  The upper limit of the sdHC format hasn’t been probed yet (at least by users here) as the higher capacity cards haven’t been found in the wild.

It will be interesting to test the limits.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

@neutron_bob wrote:

The Fuze is MicroSDHC compatible, currently accepting 8GB cards with ease.  The upper limit of the sdHC format hasn’t been probed yet (at least by users here) as the higher capacity cards haven’t been found in the wild.

It will be interesting to test the limits.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

If the player and the card both conform to the µSDHC specification (SDA 2.00), then the upper maximum would be 32 GB, not that any such card exists at this time.  The largest I remember seeing anywhere is 8GB, but I believe the 16GB cards will be out within months, if not weeks.

Just joined the group - but using my 2GB with an 8GB Patriot SDHC card $28 on Newegg - hundreds of 320k mp3’s for client demo puposes and working like a champ. What was that “i” thing everyone was raving about? Hope this helps - best to all.

www.northmountaindigital.com

I own the 2GB Sansa Fuze and I have recently tried to use an 8GB SDHC with no luck. My computer also does not recognize it… Puzzling. I run windows Vista Basic with no problems. I also tried the card in my digital camera and it told me the card was locked. PLEASE HELP! This is frustrating…:robotsad:

Did you try reformatting the card?