Fuze 2GB VS Fuze 4GB

Excuse me, people, this is very important. I buy some week ago a Fuze 4GB from a reatailer, i bringed back because not working properly, now this retailer have “some problems” to give me another one because “not more in production”  :dizzy_face:

Now, i’ve 2 solutions, a lawsuite, or a 2gb fuze. Guys at the store said me about “different performance and compatibility reading microsdhc cards”… “2gb accept only 4gb microsdhc with too high times” i only want to know what is true an what not.

@darkham wrote:

Excuse me, people, this is very important. I buy some week ago a Fuze 4GB from a reatailer, i bringed back because not working properly, now this retailer have “some problems” to give me another one because “not more in production”  :dizzy_face:

Now, i’ve 2 solutions, a lawsuite, or a 2gb fuze. Guys at the store said me about “different performance and compatibility reading microsdhc cards”… “2gb accept only 4gb microsdhc with too high times” i only want to know what is true an what not.

It sounds like these people at this store are just criminals. The 4GB Fuze is still being made, and the 2GB Fuze works the same way as the 4GB only it has less internal memory. Don’t give up!

yes, criminals. late 45 minutes of discussion about, i said at the boss about a legal adviser, he send a guy in their depository, and , a kind of magic, the guy give me a 4gb fuze…

Just politely, but firmly request your money back, and walk away from these losers. They obviously don’t know what they are talking about.

LIE #1: The Fuze (in any memory capacity) is NOT ‘out of production’.

LIE #2: Regardles of the internal memory capacity (2GB up to & including 8GB), ALL Fuzes will recognize any size SD or SDHC Micro sized memory card.

Don’t give them the chance to lie to you a third time. Get you money back and spend it on another Fuze from another retailer who knows his business. Or order one on-line (and probably pay less) from any number of e-tailers.