fuse stuck on radio

i am having trouble with my  beloved fuse 8g.  it’s stuck on the radio   the home button works  but  i can’t change back to music or adjust volum eor station  . wheel moves but  nothing happens  any suggestions on  how to fix  or  do i just need to  get a new player… thanks in avance for  the help

You may have some schmutz (pocket fuzz, belly-button lint, toe jam, etc.) under the wheel blocking connection with the electrical contacts beneath the wheel, or the contacts themselves may have simply oxidized over time.

I would read and follow the advice in some ofthese threads on the subject of the wheel and cleaning of (and under) it. Note there is good advice and not so good advice, so be sure to read the threads all the way through to ferret out what you should and shouldn’t do. :wink:

Also, just keep in mind that as a last resort, you still have the option to reset this to factory default. If all else fail.

@doncht wrote:
Also, just keep in mind that as a last resort, you still have the option to reset this to factory default. If all else fail.

All resetting the factory defaults does is reset your ‘personal’ settings, like region, screen brighness, auto power off, sleep timer, FM presets, etc. It will do nothing to help the OP’s problem.