Found super cool case for Sansa Fuze!

While searching through the web for a case for my fuze I came across this.

Proporta Leather Case (SanDisk Sansa Fuse Series) - Flip Type

What I thought is that it is a super cool case for the fuze.Its stylish and it looks like the product is of good quality.Well anyway each has different impressions on each.But for me its awesome.

If there’s someone who owns this great product can that person tell me whether it is great or not?

Just wanted to share what I found.

Thanks,

SR 

@sr_rox wrote:

What I thought is that it is a super cool case for the fuze.Its stylish and it looks like the product is of good quality.Well anyway each has different impressions on each.But for me its awesome.

If there’s someone who owns this great product can that person tell me whether it is great or not?

Thanks,

SR 

That looks nice SR…and it looks like they have a couple other ones for the Fuze too. Great find:smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 04-18-2009 11:47 AM

Thanks Marvin.

It looks like that they are a well established company.I mean when you look at the case…its just WOW.It blows you off.Really really nice and by the way its got some really cool features too.

CHEERS,

SR

@sr_rox wrote:

Thanks,

SR 

Very Nice find! I am going to look into the Water proof packs for when I run on rainy days. Good Work.

I do not own this great product so I can not tell you if it is great or not.  

I’m not big on leather accessories for my portable devices so that’s not something I’d get.  Thanks for sharing though, I’m sure some people would be interested.