found decent case for fuze for running

I have been searching hi and low for a good case for the Fuze for when I run. I don’t like the armband and that seems to be the only option. I did purchase a case w/a white plastic clip online, but I don’t feel like it would hold to my shorts securely. I was at Best Buy the other night and bought a DLO Hip Case for a Insignia Pilot. If fits the fuze pretty well. The scroll wheel fits exactly. You can’t see the home button or the on/off switch. This doesn’t matter to me as once I turn it on and start running, I only care about volume or forwarding to next song. I can do this as the scroll wheel is accessible. You could probably tweak the case to make the other buttons accessible also. It’s a little longer than the fuze, but it sits in there securely. To be extra safe, I placed a small piece of velcro at the top of it. I squeeze this closed after I put the fuze in. Works great!

There is an ACCESSORIES forum for stuff like this.

Seems like there are other posts on here that I guess could technically belong elsewhere. If it stresses you then move the post.

Message Edited by lrando on 04-16-2009 07:02 AM

What the F is with the attitudes of some of the people on these boards?!?

Trying to be helpful. Hello?!? Not calling you an idiot or anything.

I could care less where you put your threads.

And I’m not a mod so I certainly can’t move your thread.