format sansa sandisck to mac

1. Can the sansa sandisk be reformatted to mac?

2. My other option is to load mp3 songs in the record / voice folder and treat them as voice recordings. 

However, the voice folder is absent.

1. I have 200 mp3 legal iTunes bought songs. Is there any way to play them on the sansa sandisk?
  1. Do you mean to ask “Can I format my Sansa player from my Mac?” Yes, but with reservations. Read ths Knowledgebase article.

2. I don’t know why you would want to. What’s wrong with the Music folder?

3.Absolutely. What file format are they in? Depending on your model of player you may have to convert them to a readable format though.

The music thing on Sandisk is absolutely the most horrible thing ever created. Enough said. 

If I could put my music files folders and put them in a voice folder, I would be set. 

However, when I go to VOICE, the only option I have is to RECORD. 

I gather that the purpose of the VOICE folder is to manage files, and a song is just a file. So, I reasoned that I could put my songs in a VOICE folder. By doing this, I can arrange my songs in the order I want, and the folder I want, and then just drag them onto the Sandisk.

I have this Sandisc.

I have legitimately-purchased mp3 songs, but I cannot play them.

I thought the VOICE folder would be an solution. Failing that, perhaps the Sandisk could be reformatted to Mac. 

Thanks. 

If you didn’t want any help, why did you even bother registering and posting? If you can’t bother to give any details about your problem(s), or answer simple questions from someone trying to help, then I (for one) certainly can’t force it out of you.

If you just want to grumble, go somewhere else.

If you didn’t want any help, why did you even bother registering and posting? If you can’t bother to give any details about your problem(s), or answer simple questions from someone trying to help, then I (for one) certainly can’t force it out of you.

If you just want to grumble, go somewhere else. Enough said.