Format and/or Deleate Installed Programs

I recently purchased an Ultra 64 GB USB 3.0 flash drive.  I have a number of other flash drives from SanDisk and other manufacturers and have been using a security program that works on any manufacturers flash drive.  In addition the program I use can be installed on the flash drive; making it possible for me to open the vault from any computer as long as I use the correct code.

Can I re-format the SanDisk Ultra 64 GB flash drive to remove all of the SanDisk programs without causing any problems with the flash drive operation?  Can the SanDisk programs be deleated even if re-formatting can be safely implimented?

"using a security program that works on any manufacturers flash drive"

Trucrypt?

"Can I re-format the SanDisk Ultra 64 GB flash drive to remove all of the SanDisk programs without causing any problems with the flash drive operation? "

No guarantee.  But if you simply delete all the files and folders you remove the programs. And it’s faster too.

Hi. If your main concern is to delete the Sandisk pre installed apps, I’d say just delete the files. It’s way safer too.