FM Radio Doesn't Work

Please

Is the radio set for the right region, under Settings?

Also, some firmware versions will not allow for radio play.  The U.S. version will.

The Pause/Play button also mutes the radio.  Try pressing it while in FM mode.

Strange… here in Holland they only sell Sansa Clips withoutradio !

I have gone through 3 clips in two months.  I bought the 2G model, but really don’t listen to much Mp3 music.  I actually bought it because I enjoy the FM feature.  All three stopped playing FM functionality within two weeks of purchase.  I read the above reply, but do not understand pause feature.  What is pause feature, and how do I get the FM to work on my clip(s)…

Thank you,

PS you can send response to johnlegresley@rogers.com

@sharck wrote:

I have gone through 3 clips in two months.  I bought the 2G model, but really don’t listen to much Mp3 music.  I actually bought it because I enjoy the FM feature.  All three stopped playing FM functionality within two weeks of purchase.  I read the above reply, but do not understand pause feature.  What is pause feature, and how do I get the FM to work on my clip(s)…

Thank you,

PS you can send response to johnlegresley@rogers.com

The same pause button that pauses MP3 playback also pauses the radio.  The top button the control ring pauses.  Look in the owner’s manual for a visual description.  When paused in radio mode you’ll also see a square under the station you’re tuned to in the display, above the ‘slider’ showing where you are on the FM “dial”.  If you see the square, click the top play/pause button the control and the radio will play if it was paused.  The display will have the square change to a right-facing arrow indicating “play”.