Firmware downgrade from 01.02.31F - problem with headphones.

Hi all, recently I update my sansa fuze to 01.02.31F and now I have problem with my headphones.
When I set volume on 90%, my headphones “cut short”…  as to the cable was break… but isnt it.

I want downgrade sansa fuze, but I cant find old version firmware.

Help.

Reinstall the firmware you have. When it asks for region choose REST OF THE WORLD. You are running into a volume restriction legislated by the European Union.

Or try the older version, but again, if you choose Europe you may have the same problem.

http://mp3support.sandisk.com/firmware/fuze/fuze01.02.26.zip

Thx by link. I knew about this, I chose REST OF THE WORLD before.

I reinstall firmware and it’s same problem… also I reinstall old firmawre and it didn’t solve the problem.
My headphones -http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/shs8200_10/shs8200_10_pss_pol.pdf

Recently, they replaced the wire and when I put in to my amp technics it’s all ok.

But if I put in to sansa I have a “cut short” on 90% volume.
Some idea?

Try  using other headphones. See if it works okay with other headphones.

Other headphones are okay. I don’t know what is the problem…

Headphones with whom I have a problem with sansa, work good with others mp3 player…

Are you sure the headphone plug is inserted completely into the jack? Try pushing and/or twisting the plug into the jack and see if that makes any difference in the sound.

Ok, I tried it and everything is okay.

I think that is the impedance… when I take impedance on the headphone, with I have a problem, I saw the impedance lower than is in datashet. It must be 24 ohm but I see 16 ohm on my ohmmeter. Maybe it is a problem.

In others headophones (with my sansa works good) are okay with impedance.

@westhouse wrote:

Ok, I tried it and everything is okay.

I think that is the impedance… when I take impedance on the headphone, with I have a problem, I saw the impedance lower than is in datashet. It must be 24 ohm but I see 16 ohm on my ohmmeter. Maybe it is a problem.

In others headophones (with my sansa works good) are okay with impedance.

You cannot measure impedance with a typical Ohm meter, only resistance.  Resistance is typically less then impedance for headphones.