Firmware 1.01.12A2 and MicroSD 1GB Kingston

Hi, I just bought a Sansa Express 1GB which I’ve updated to 1.01.12A2 firmware version. Now I’ve added a MicroSD 1GB Kingston Card but it doesn’t work. I’ve previously formatted the MicroSD card in the computer using FAT32 format. When I put it in my Sansa Express it is recognized but when I plug the Sansa Express in my Computer it does not appear. After that it doesn’t appear in my Sansa too. 

What could be happen? and What should I do to fix the problem?.

I have had problems formatting using the computer.  Now I always use the built in format facility in the ‘Settings’.

When I use the “format” option in the Settings Menu, it last 1 or 2 seconds and then the External memory disappear from the Settings Menu. By the way when the MicroSD is installed in the Sansa Express it doesn’t show that in the PC.

@venboy wrote:

When I use the “format” option in the Settings Menu, it last 1 or 2 seconds and then the External memory disappear from the Settings Menu. By the way when the MicroSD is installed in the Sansa Express it doesn’t show that in the PC.

From your description it appears that you may have a hardware problem. You should call Sandisk Technical Support for assistance.