Feature Request: Battery Percentage In Options

In the options where it says how much space is available, it should also give a percentage of available battery power. Anyone agree? It’d be more convenient than connecting it to the computer to check it, or simply guessing. As a Linux user, I can’t right click & choose “properties” like you can in Window$, so I could certainly benefit from this. There are other Linux users here who I’m sure would appreciate it as well!

the product feature suggestions board is probably a better place for this.

Ok… maybe one of the mods can move this thread over there?

Rockbox has that available, depending on what type of player you’re using…

It shows the lil battery on the bottom of the screen?!           Example------> half green=half dead :dizzy_face:    

Why can’t the battery percentage  be displayed on the screen all the time, perhaps inside a battery icon if people think that just a percentage number alone would be confusing. I hate having to press buttons several times to see this number.

Batter percentage is in settings>info or system info, then when you scroll to the last screen, it shows the percentage. And this is for both the clip and the fuze.

@jk98 wrote:
Why can’t the battery percentage  be displayed on the screen all the time, perhaps inside a battery icon if people think that just a percentage number alone would be confusing. I hate having to press buttons several times to see this number.

Because a percentage indicated doesn’t look good on the screen. It would be too crowded. An option to toggle between icon and the percentage would be better.