Faulty Sandisk Extreme Pro CF Card, Images recovered

My nightmare began when the sandisk extreme pro 32gb Cf card I was using decided to stop functioning midway through an event I was covering, the message on the camera read please format card as it is not compatible!

I first tried reading the images from my sandisk cf card reader attached to my laptop, the card was not recognised, I then tried reading the card in the camera linked with the USB cable, no joy here either.
I then tried the sandisk recovery pro software but I was still unable to access the data on the card.

I then hit the Internet to research memory card repair/data recovery. I discovered (LINK REMOVED) I was really impressed by their methods of data retreval, and lengths which they go to to recover the data.

Seeing that there is no charge if they are unable to access the images I felt there was nothing to loose.
Recoverfab were able to recover all 170 images I had taken the day after they received the card!

Big thanks to these guys.

Please take some time to read our forum rules and guidlines. Please do not post any advertizments for services or products.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

What is the charge for recovery is is this just spamming?