Ebay sellers unite

This is for ebay sellers, and it’s long and rambling; but please read the whole thing. Do you sell on ebay, do you get nonpayers, scammers, crazies, and or just plain psychos? If you do sell on ebay you know you can not warn others, because ebay has made it impossible for you to leave a negative FeedBack to buyers. Since sellers can not leave negative FB that mades FB useless. To show ebay just how useless they have made it - I think going toward you sellers, all sellers should just use only port left to sellers; use the positive button. Use the positive button and begin your FB with **F** to indicate that it is a negative FB and making it so other sellers can use the ‘find(on this page)’ search from the browser to find these negatives. Not great but it is something. I an not a big time seller, but I have run into deadbeats, scammers and ebay and paypal are no help. So I did a yahoo search ‘ebay protecting bad bidders’ this is really bad. So you got people sharing blocklist - that was what FB was before ebay changed it for the sellers. Here are two sites that turned up on the yahoo search that are good because some of the people actually tell their story instead of just providing an ID or list. http://blacklistedebayers.blogspot.com/2009/05/blocked-buyerbidder-list.html http://moonlake.hubpages.com/hub/OH-NO–ANOTHER-BAD-BUYER-ON-EBAY You notice that the post are old, or few new, but they give you the taste of the issues. Please don’t post your list here. Find a current[and active] forum somewhere else out there dealing with this and vent there. The people here have helped in the past and I think you can help with this too (if you’re a seller). Money talks they say. Ebay has issue it can fix but does not. Think of it like a computer program with bugs (in this case nonpayers, scammers, crazies and psychos) you get a fix / patch to correct the issues. A work around would be the **F**. So spread it. But in order to get a true fix that has to come from ebay. So if all sellers would not sell for a month, I think ebay not only put back negative FeedBack from sellers to bidder, they fix the root problem by banning bad bidder and sellers for life. This is something that all sellers Earth wise would have to agree to, yeah everyone including you in China - I said Earth wise. Think of it you go there you type whatever and you get nothing, no matter what you type you get no results. A month that ebay could put to good use to fix the problems. So spread it. What do you sellers think? Do you think seller could stick it out to get reform? I say pick a month and make it happen. Find an active forum [not this site] dealing with this issue so seller from all over the world [ebay.uk, ebay.wherever] can get together and make it happen.

Sorry no format, try again. Ok still rambling but looks better, sorry.

This is for ebay sellers, and it’s long and rambling; but please read the whole thing.

Do you sell on ebay, do you get nonpayers, scammers, crazies, and or just plain psychos?

If you do sell on ebay you know you can not warn others, because ebay has made it impossible for you to leave a negative FeedBack for buyers.

Since sellers can not leave negative FB that mades FB useless. To show ebay just do useless they have made it - I think going toward you sellers, all sellers should just use the only port left to sellers; use the positive button.

Use the positive button and begin your FB with **F** to indicate that it is a negative FB and making it so other sellers can use the ‘find(on this page)’ search from the browser to find these negatives. Not great but it is something.

I an not a big time seller, but I have run into deadbeats, scammers and ebay and paypal are no help. So I did a yahoo search ‘ebay protecting bad bidders’ this is really bad.

So you got people sharing blocklist - that was what FB was before ebay changed it for the sellers.

Here are two sites that turned up on the yahoo search that are good because some of the people actually tell their story instead of just providing an ID or list.

http://blacklistedebayers.blogspot.com/2009/05/blocked-buyerbidder-list.html

http://moonlake.hubpages.com/hub/OH-NO–ANOTHER-BAD-BUYER-ON-EBAY

You notice that the post are old, or few new, but they give you the taste of the issues.

Please don’t post your list here. Find a current[and active] forum somewhere else out there dealing with this and vent there.

The people here have helped in the past and I think you can help with this too (if you’re a seller).

Money talks they say. Ebay has issues it can fix but does not. Think of it like a computer program with bugs (in this case nonpayers, scammers, crazies and psychos) you get a fix / patch to correct the issues.

A work around would be the **F**. So spread it.

But in order to get a true fix that has to come from ebay. So if all sellers would not sell for a month, I think ebay wouild not only put back negative FeedBack from sellers to bidder, they would fix the root problem by banning bad bidder and sellers for life.

This is something that all sellers Earth wise would have to agree to, yeah everyone including you in China - I said Earth wise. Think of it you go there you type whatever and you get nothing, no matter what you type you get no results.

A month that ebay could put to good use to fix the problems. So spread it.

What do you sellers think?

Do you think seller could stick it out to get reform?

I say pick a month and make it happen.

Find an active forum [not this site] dealing with this issue so seller from all over the world [ebay.uk, ebay.wherever] can get together and make it happen.