Earphones and Fuze

Do you leave the earphones plugged into the fuze when not in use? or do you take them out?

which way is better for your fuze and earphones?

Whichever way is more convenient for you. Your Fuze won’t really care, but repeated plugging and un-plugging could cause excess wear on the jack.

Plus if the earphone plug sticks straight out and isn’t a right-angle plug, it can be bumped more easily, possibly tweaking the jack in the process.

So the answer is definitely maybe 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would take them out.  There’s too much of a chance for mishandling and causing mechanical damage both to the unit and to the earphone plug.

ggin1

I still do it (sometimes) even though it eventually breaks it, but if you leave the earphones (assuming it’s a plug that goes straight out) plugged in and wrap the cord around the Fuze, this eventually wears the connection between the part that plugs in and the earphone cable in the earphones itself.  On the Fuze’s part, unplugging and plugging the earphones in over and over probably wears the jack out and bumping the earphones may cause damage to the Fuze.  I would recommend keeping it in, for convenience only (because I forget earphones a lot) and getting earphones with a right angle plug.