- Please test things like firmware updater on Vista. How about a Beta test arrangement? Having the Sansa Dispatcher and Startup problems. Seeing the exception as well. Vista never crashed until I bought the Sansa. Still very much worth the hassle, however! This board has been of immense help.
- On the FM Radio use a bigger font for the MHz. Big nearly empty screen with tiny number in the middle. I fall asleep to it and have my glasses off!
- Absolutely love exploring all music genres with Rhapsody, but this leads to lots of junk as well. Would like a quick (top of menu) kill this track/album/artist forever.
- Use this with my Bose radio, but it’s level doesn’t match. Instead of high/low setting, an adjustable output level would be great. The ring would then go from 0 to that level.
- Bought two base stations. Would love to see a Radio link that plugs onto the Sansa itself. There is no better remote that the Sansa’s own front panel!
- I hope this thing deosn’t go obsolete too soon. Notes that this is the last firmware update for the 280R are alarming, especially with the outstanding Vista issues.
- If a title is too big, the scroll is really, really slow.
Now the positive which outweighs the rest.
- Very well constructed, (includes the Base Station).
- The battery can be changed!
- Well thought out except my small nits above.
- Radio is amazingly sensitive- thought it would be a never use, but it’s not.
- Works perfectly with my Sennheiser noise reduction headphones.
I really love this thing!