e280 v2 New Transfer Video Software

Hi does anyone know of a software to transfer video the sandisk E280 v2?  I have tried Sansa Media Converter, doesn’t work well, video is grainey; Arcosft version 3.0 doesn’t recognize e280 V2 but does recognize V1; tried to download rhapsody as per Sandisk but because I live in Canada, Rhapsody Company blocks the download.  I need help asap.  Any suggestions.  Oh I also have Any Video Converter, works great but can’t transfer to e280 V2 nor can you drag and drop video onto player…  Help!!!

SMC is required (unless you can get the Rhapsody software). Many people use AVC but  . . . the videos still needs to be processed through SMC after as the final conversion step and transfer to player.

SMC is required (unless you can get the Rhapsody software). Many people use AVC but  . . . the videos still need to be processed through SMC after as the final conversion step and transfer to the player.

Thank you. That’s what i suspected but was hoping there was a work around.  Is Rhapsody better?

Rhapsody apparantly negates the need for SMC, but is extremely slow. Probably faster to do the 2 step conversion through AVC & SMC, than once through Rhapsody.

The only way to know is to try it both ways. :wink:

Thank you.  I tried Any Video Convertor and SMC to transfer movie to Sansa but the audio is slightly out of sync.  How do I fix this.

Lori

See this thread.