e260r installation software

Does anyone know where to find the actual rhapsody operating software. I don’t need media converter or firmware updates, I already have this. I am looking for the actual rhapsody program so I can load media from my pc onto the rhapsody player. The problem with these palyers is no click and drag interface. I am sick of searching and only finding firmware updates and converter programs. I want the rhapsody program that will allow me to load songs onto the player!!! My disc is not being recognized by Windows 7 rendering my player useless and I am unabvle to load songs onto it without the rhapsody program. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you.

You don’t need the Rhapsody software to load content onto an e200R. You only need it if you want to subscribe to Rhapsody (the paid service). The “R” players do support drag-and-drop. If it’s not working on yours, you need to give more information so we can figure out why it isn’t.

If you want to subscribe to Rhapsody, go to http://www.rhapsody.com. That’s also where you’ll find the Rhapsody software.