I have no trouble adding my playlist to the player but when i go to play it only one song will play then it quits, like i can’t make it “play all” of the play list. If i make it play all the music like from 2 different playlists it will do it but i can’t make it play just the songs in just one list
You’re going to have to give us more information before we can help you.
- Like the version of your player (v1 or v2)?
- Do you use MTP or MSC mode to transfer the music to your player/card?
- Are you using an external memeory card?
- Where is the music you are trying to include in the playlist located, on the player or on the card?
- What format of playlist are you trying to use (.pla or .m3u)?
- What method and/or program are you using to A.) create the playlist, and B.) put the playlist on the player?
- Where are you putting the playlist file itself (on the player)?
And the #1 question that came to me when I read your post . . .
"If i make it play all the music like from 2 different playlists it will do it but i can’t make it play just the songs in just one list "
How are you playing more than 1 playlist at the same time?