E250 V2 NOT Recognized by MY PC even sansa firmware(Windows vista)

HI

MyName is vijay I brought SASA E250 V2 recently.

I am using windows vista Home Premium service pack2

This laptop not recognizing My sansa player.

Even i tried many ways but not getting solution.

The sansa firmware also not recognizing my player.

(But with external microSD card its plying normally. but due to some socket problem now i cont insert microSD also)

Please give me solution…

waiting for ur reply…

If music plays normally from your SD card, but not from the player’s internal memory, plus you now have a new problem with the card slot itself, I would recommend returning it.

If you recently bought this, chances are it’s a re-furbished unit and probably has a very short warranty (if it has one at all). If so, return it quick before time runs out!

HI

Thnq.

I can not return it because i brought it from US.Please give me some tips how to store songs to the internal memory.

as i said I am using widows vista.

Even firmware updater also not detecting my player…

Regards

vijay

Have you tried setting the player to MSC mode in Settings > System Settings > USB Mode? You can also force MSC mode by starting with the player off, sliding the Hold switch on top of the unit towards the headphone hack (orange showing), then pressing and holding the REW |<< button while you plug the cable into the bottom of the player (cable already plugged into computer). Don’t release the REW button until the players starts up & is recognized by the computer. You will see 2 new drives; one is the player & the other is the card slot.

You also might try different USB ports on your computer.

Have you tried setting the player to MSC mode in Settings > System Settings > USB Mode? You can also force MSC mode by starting with the player off, sliding the Hold switch on top of the unit towards the headphone hack (orange showing), then pressing and holding the REW |<< button while you plug the cable into the bottom of the player (cable already plugged into computer). Don’t release the REW button until the players starts up & is recognized by the computer. You will see 2 new drives; one is the player & the other is the card slot.

You also might try different USB ports on your computer. What do you mean, " The Sansa firmware is not recognizinig your player"? The firmware is located ON the player.

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 03-28-2010 12:48 PM

hi i tried all the above but still not working.

my player not recognized in my laptop.

Give me some tips…

regards

vijay

no damages found in player its working fine for FM …

i cont update any songs due to the above problem…

Now i am using this only as FM player,…

plss…help me