e200 playback

I have the Bible on cd. If I load more than one book into my e200 the playback is not in sequence (book A, chapter1 through 10 then Book B chapter 1 through 12) The playback skips from book to book chapter 1 in one book then chapter 1 in the next… Is there any way to solve this.

The e200 reads the information in the ID3 tags, not the file names. You’ll have to edit the tags so that the the track title has the track number at the beiginning using leading zeros (01, 02, 03, 04, etc.). You’ll probably have to edit the book (chapter/album) names too, or they’ll play in alphbetical order not in the order they are in the Bible.

The e200 reads the information in the ID3 tags, not the file names. You’ll have to edit the tags so that the the track title has the track number at the beiginning using leading zeros (01, 02, 03, 04, etc.). You’ll probably have to edit the book (chapter/album) names too, or they’ll play in alphbetical order not in the order they are in the Bible.

You may find these threads from others of interest/benefit:

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&location=Board%3Aall-mp3&q=bible#/?location=Category%253Amp3&q=bible&search_type=thread&filter=location